September 4, 2008

so long summer...

Well the time has finally come. I believe that summer has come to a close. The BBQ's, family vacations, days lounging at the pool, and warm nights are all done. Even though we had a great summer, I have to admit that I'm SO excited for the fall. It is my favorite season and I love the atmosphere that lingers in the air over the next couple of months. So heres to a great summer and an even better fall!

p.s.- Sorry for the absence in the blogging. I recently lost our camera and have been slightly upset. I hope the cab driver in San Francisco enjoys it!

3 comments:

Katie & Justus said...

Hope you guys are doing well. Its been a while since we saw you two at Rock Creek with Ty and Sasha.

Mackenzi said...

I'm excited for fall too! (just not for winter) We all should get together for dinner soon.

Shannon said...

Shan!!! oh how i miss you i came across you blog and i was so excited. You look so cute we need to get together soon and catch up!