April 26, 2009

April 15th has come and gone...



I think its safe to say that both Danny and I are SO glad that tax season is over! It went by pretty fast but was crazy none the less. To celebrate the ending of busy season, we planned a little get away to St. George. I love going there. Its the perfect place to spend a long weekend. Our good friends Dan and Anj also joined us. We had a great time hanging out and enjoying some warm weather. 


The boys thought it would be fun to go "bouldering". For those of you who aren't familiar with this term it is climbing up rocks and tearing your hands apart. Real fun....


Anj and I in our little cave we found while the boys were having "fun"

Thanks for the fun trip with lots of memories made (most of which can't be shared) Can't wait to go back!

4 comments:

Burns Family said...

Looks like you had a blast...gotta love St. George :) also, I love your new house it's AMAZING!!!

MINDless tHOUGHTs said...

why in the world did you put the only picture of dan that looks like he is taking a crap? im sure there were better ones!

danny & shante said...

There weren't.... :o) I guess thats just how he looks all the time.

Kerstin and Jed said...

Shante! How are you?! You are as gorgeous as ever! I saw Janie a few times over the year at drill things and I am so happy I stumbled across your blog :) What are you up to these days?