April 18, 2011

girlfriends...

i just love having a group of GOOD girlfriends. i think its a necessity. it doesn't matter if we haven't seen each other for months. once we are all together again- we pick right back up where we left off. for this months GNO, we went to grab a bite and catch up on everyones lives.

there are 7 of us who are pregnant and due with in 3 months of each other. its nice to be able to complain and have six others who totally know where you are coming from!

Shonie: 8.5 months, Kathy: 7.5 months, Me: 6.5 months, Ali: 4 months, Linds: 3.5 months

i love every single one of you!

xoxo-shante

3 comments:

Camie and JD said...

That's so fun to have a lot of pregnant friends! I love it.

Heather said...

I'm sad I missed. :( Maybe next month we should have a girls night where we get preggy massages?? I'm down!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

That was a fun night! Thanks for planning! I love u and your cute little belly!! U r too stinkin cute!