April 24, 2011

EASTER and a Baby Cakes Update

Today was the perfect spring day to celebrate Easter. We enjoyed a nice dinner followed by a fire and Smores with the Hammond side. It was a lovely evening spent laughing and enjoying one another's company. The boys played some basketball while the ladies chatted away and it was so nice to finally be able to sit outside in the sunshine.





Momma & I

The Boys

My mom asked my brothers to please look nice today for church since it was Easter (sometimes they tend to roll out of bed and go). Braden thought he'd "look nice" by trying out this new hair-do. He was told he looked like Bradley Cooper and Leonardo DiCaprio. This did absolutely nothing good to his already large ego.
Little Baby Cakes is doing well and growing larger and larger. Today I am 28 weeks (7 months) and I feel like I have no more room inside of me for this little guy to grow. I've been told its going to be a rough 3 months ;0)
I'm pretty sure I'm one of the worst pregnant women EVER! Poor Daniel....
If I'm not complaining about my swollen feet, my back and tail bone hurting, the little guys limbs kicking my rib cage, or heartburn, then I'm probably asleep. All complaining aside, I really have been very blessed and lucky to have such a healthy pregnancy. We are getting more and more anxious to meet this little guy and are hoping that the next 12 weeks go by fast. I have loved being able to feel him move around all day long. Even if I think he's bruising me internally. Time seems to be flying by and before we know it, it'll be July and we will no longer be a family of 2. I'll leave you all with these totally awesome photos. Here is our best attempt at a "maternity photo shoot". Don't mind the creeper husband...



6 comments:

Heather said...

hahaha! Love the creeper husband maternity shoot! I can't believe you only have 12 weeks left! The last 3 months are definitely hard. I'm already complaining like crazy and only half way done.

Unknown said...

You're adorable! I love you!

Kaitlin Norton said...

Hahahaha!!!!! Danny's face cracks me up! So excited for you and love your cute teensy tummy!

McKall said...

Miss you guys! love ya

J Sheppard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn Cranney said...

haha, you guys are a hoot!! love it! Hope st. george got a bit better! when you're a stalker, you know EVERYTHING! :) Missing you..