July 28, 2008

three...

yesterday danny and i celebrated our three year anniversary. the three have gone by too quickly and we've experienced so many things together. i can't write down exactly what this man means to me but i'm going to give it a shot so that all of you reading this get somewhat of an idea of how blessed i am to be loved by him. i have never felt safer that i do around danny. i know that when i'm with him everything will be ok. he gives me a sense of security that others can not fill. he knows what he is capable of and won't settle for anything less. he acts happy to talk to me all 50 times i call him per day even if the conversations are only minutes apart.  i find myself growing more and more in love with him everyday. he treats me like a princess and always has my best interest at heart. he reminds me that life is supposed to be fun and not to take it so seriously. he makes me laugh and helps me to find humor in the toughest situations. he always saves the last bite for me even if i know its something he wants. he encourages me to follow my dreams and doesn't hold me back from trying to reach them. he lives in the moment while i on the other hand have to have a plan for everything. he knows me better than anyone else and can make the worst of days better. he acts like a child and ignores me when i tell him to stop. he has taught me patience and that life finds a way no matter what. he is my other half that without i would not be complete. we have experienced so many things together, both good and bad, and i wouldn't trade any of them for the world! i am so blessed to have him in my life and feel like the luckiest girl to wake up to him everyday! i love you babe! happy three year!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh Shan! That is so precious. You two are the cutest couple. I am glad that we are blogger friends now and we can stay in touch.