July 18, 2008

VEGAS BABY!!!

We had a great time in Las Vegas! Besides the blistering heat, it was a very enjoyable visit to the Wise residence. Even though Danny had two basketball camps, we still found time to enjoy all that Sin City offers. We swam, shopped, ate really good Sushi, and we may or may not have gone to Golden Spoon several times. (For those of you wondering what this is, its a DELICIOUS Frozen Yogurt place, so good.) It was great to spend some time with family that we don't see very often. Thank you so much for letting us invade your home. We had a great time!
Meg was quite entertained watching me get ready almost every day. She and Emma always wanted me to do their hair and I think I may have rubbed off a little too much on Meg (sorry Brig and Kristin) If you can't tell, she has lip gloss on and we have matching hair doos. She definately has some sass!
I guess you could say that Daniel had the same effect on Cooper. When Danny left Cooper informed everyone that he wishes he had a brother. 
Eating a yummy dinner at a great Japanese place on the strip called Ra. 
Its a good thing Danny is such a child. The neighborhood kids all loved playing with him, minus the little boy he gave a swirly to last summer (no joke). One of the kids told him he's the "bestest Rock Band player" he's ever seen. Good to know that he's on the same level as five year olds!
We got to meet the newest addition to family, Maisy Kaye Wise. She is beautiful and I think that Danny and I liked her a little too much!


Basketball went well and we won't know anything for a couple more weeks. Thank you to everyone for your love and support. We will keep you updated as we find things out. Now its off to Sun Valley Idaho with the Hammond family for a week. Summer is CRAZY!

3 comments:

Er Bear said...

D Reed!! Dude I have meaning to call you for a long time but I just suck at being a good friend. I hope you can forgive me. My number is 801.513.7215. Call or text with your new number so we can catch up!! I'll be home in 3 weeks, love ya bro. JJ

aimee said...

so fun. i'm jealous you got to be with the wises and of course jealous that you got to eat golden swirl :)

Heather said...

GIRL YOU ARE GORGEOUS. LOOKS LIKE A FUN TRIP!