November 24, 2011

giving thanks...

i am thankful for my beautiful, healthy baby boy. i am thankful for the happiness and light that he has brought into my life. i am thankful to be a mother.


i am thankful for good friends. i am thankful for the support and love that they are so giving of. i am thankful for the laughs, tears, and love that we share with each other.

i am thankful for a husband who loves me even when he shouldn't. i am thankful for his patience and kindness, his sense of humor, his willingness to do anything for our family. i am thankful he is all mine.

i am thankful for our families. this past year i would have died with out them. i am thankful for the sacrifices they make on my behalf. i am thankful for the example that they all are. i am thankful for the little things that they do to make my life easier and my day better. i am thankful for parents who have been there through thick and thin. i am thankful for siblings who make me laugh and make me proud.



i am thankful to be alive, healthy, and happy. and once again...
i am thankful i get to look into these big brown eyes every day!

we hope that you all find things to be grateful for this thanksgiving!
have a wonderful turkey day!

the reeders

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love you. Even though I'm not in these pictures, I know you are amazingly thankful for your good friend Heather! haha. I am thankful for your friendship, Shan! You have been such a true friend to me.

I love Beckham... he's the cutest little guy ever. I am thankful he will be proposing to Lola someday. ;) Way cute post. You definitely have a great and blessed life!